We are here! Longer days, starry nights, outdoor adventures, trips to the beach, parades, parks, festivals, outdoor concerts, vacation, sunrises and sunsets, barbecues, sail boats, camp fires… It’s summertime and the living is about being EASY! Coming out of your house, out of your shell, soaking up sunshine and breathing in fresh air. Take in sights, sounds and any place in nature as Mother Earth is at her peak.
“The summer solstice is a time to celebrate the Light of Consciousness within ourselves and within each and every person, and to reflect the potential for consciousness awakening.” http://belsebuub.com/articles/the-spiritual-meaning-of-the-summer-solstice
This is the time to shine, to get out of our own way and connect with the activity of Life, before Fall and Winter are upon us again. Give yourself a lazy summer day, a time to relax and slow down. Reconnect with friends you haven’t seen in a while. Go to the beach with that good book you’ve been meaning to finish. Find a festival and people watch-feel that you are one with everyone. (Sometimes you have your best experiences when it’s just you.) And another thing great about summer? A lot of activities are free–or a small fee. It doesn’t have to be costly. Life is beckoning you to find a way to create a fun memory, an enjoyable experience. To fill your cup with something you can savor for awhile. So dust off your flip flops, get out the sunscreen, grab a map–pick a spot about an hour from you–and go!
Let your Light shine. Merge your Light with that of the Sun. Become aware of YOU. Who you are and who you wish to become. Grow in the Light and fresh air, just as nature does…naturally, being your authentic self and being proud of it. Get outdoors and experience the wonder of summer…don’t let it pass you by. Give yourself permission, even if it’s one day a week, one hour a week, to have fun in the Sun and feel connected to the all…and to all it’s possibilities.
It can be a crazy, demanding world at this time…and for many time feels in short supply and it’s a challenging lesson making friends with time and letting ourselves be a priority. (I so understand!) We need to create the change we desire…and have Faith that we can. When we create our Life for our higher good, it has a ripple effect that circles the world a thousand times over. Take a moment to breathe, to connect, to enjoy this season of shining your Light for YOU.
Blessings…peace and joy to each one of you. Thank you for reading my blog and being a part of this Journey.
LINKS TO SHARE
Thank you Pat for sharing your experience…
I have been discovering how important taking 5 minutes a day to meditate can be:
I have also noticed I need to clear my house more often. (Gratitude to you, Audrey!) Check in with yourself and see if your area needs a space clearing:
When Should You Space Cleanse?
The following situations are appropriate times to space cleanse:
After you remove clutter
After an argument
When you move into a new space
When a roommate or companion moves out
After a divorce or break-up
After an illness or death
When you buy an antique or second-hand item
Anytime you desire fresh energy for a new project or beginning.
Before implementing feng shui
How to Cleanse a Space:
Here is a simple space-cleansing technique to perform on your home, office, or even on a specific object:
• Create a strong intention in your mind to clear the space in order to bring in vibrant, healthy energy.
• Burn sandalwood incense or dried sage to disintegrate the negative energy in each room. (Buy incense from India, Japan or China as the energy is stronger.) Wave it counterclockwise in each corner, closet, and cabinet. You may also let one stick burn in each room. Say, “Thank you for the complete disintegration of all negative energies, thoughts, and emotions from this room now.”
• After cleansing, always open East windows and doors to allow fresh energy of the sun to enter.
• Light a candle to dedicate energy to your endeavors. Say your wish out loud. For example, “I am so grateful for all the love, harmony, and healthy energy pouring into my home right now.”
• Imagine brilliant white light filling the whole space. Visualize your home or office as a shining star emanating light, positive energy and blessing to everyone who enters.